Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Toshiba Satellite L505 unlock Intel options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

Can somebody mod BIOS from Toshiba Satellite L505-111?

Non-integrated graphic card in MXM slot Radeon 4650 does sometimes artifacts.
I would like to activate integrated Intel graphic card but this options is missing in BIOS.
Can somebody unhide this options?

Thank you very much.
Hello BigWolf,

I will take a look at your BIOS image to see what can be unlocked.
Hello BigWolf,

Your BIOS has a massive number of settings available for unlocking.

Unfortunately, the sub-menus that go under the INTEL menu are not linked, so they will have to be manually linked. Your BIOS mod should be complete by the end of this week.

~Steven
I will very grateful to you.
Hello Sml6397.
It is any progress in unhiding BIOS graphics options?
Because i do not need unhide whole Intel menu.
I will be very grateful for unhide "only" graphics switching option.
Thank you.
Hi,

can somebody check my bios mod?

I will activate integrated Intel graphics card. I added IGD boot type but i am not really sure if this options will do what i need.

Many thanks...
Hello!

Is there an update on this, by any chance? I have the exact same laptop and the external GPU seems to have burned today (artifacts everywhere). I'd like to switch to the chipset GPU.

I tried using BigWolf's modded BIOS, but the "IGD boot type" does not seem to be related to activating the chipset GPU.
(09-17-2016, 02:31 PM)Malta Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

Is there an update on this, by any chance? I have the exact same laptop and the external GPU seems to have burned today (artifacts everywhere). I'd like to switch to the chipset GPU.

I tried using BigWolf's modded BIOS, but the "IGD boot type" does not seem to be related to activating the chipset GPU.

Hi, I have the same problem with having artifacts. Any progress with modded bios to activate intel gpu guys? Thanks!
I have the same laptop, any progress on unlocking hidden options in bios? I would gladly donate anyone who did  it.
I got myself new processor that supports virtualization but there is no option in bios to toggle VT-x. 
I extracted bios in phoenix tool and i noticed that there is virtualization option but its hidden.
I have no idea how to add these hidden options, I am completely new to bios modifications.
If anyone is willing to help me, I'll be very greatful.
Pages: 1 2