Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP 097Ch Motherboard modded Bois
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All right, so i have an hp Compaq dc7100 sff with a dual core Pentium 4 (Prescott HT) clocked at 3gh, 2 gigs of ram that will be upgraded to 4, ati radeon 1 gig dual gpu, and a... locked bios. I've searched everywhere on the web for the original unlocked asus bios or a way to bypass it because i wanna overclock my processor to 4gh. None of the programs like CPUFSB or Clock-GEN do not work. Could one of you guys possibly make a modded bios for my computer? I ask this for this computer because i don't actually have the money to by a e-atx motherboard for my computer case and i would like to have the ability to brag to my friends about my overclocked hp, which none of them can figure out how to do
(11-15-2014, 02:05 PM)anonymous-one Wrote: [ -> ]All right, so i have an hp Compaq dc7100 sff with a dual core Pentium 4 (Prescott HT) clocked at 3gh, 2 gigs of ram that will be upgraded to 4, ati radeon 1 gig dual gpu, and a... locked bios. I've searched everywhere on the web for the original unlocked asus bios or a way to bypass it because i wanna overclock my processor to 4gh. None of the programs like CPUFSB or Clock-GEN do not work. Could one of you guys possibly make a modded bios for my computer? I ask this for this computer because i don't actually have the money to by a e-atx motherboard for my computer case and i would like to have the ability to brag to my friends about my overclocked hp, which none of them can figure out how to do

thanks a lot i have a 7100 and using windows 7 but tehe fardware is out of order.i need bios modded driver ang grafic drivers. At At At At At At Heart Heart Heart i always use win 8 onĀ  my pc t works fine but needed hardwaredriver Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Compaq dc7100 sff with a dual core Pentium 4 (Prescott HT) clocked at 3gh, 2 gigs of ram that will be upgraded to 4, ati radeon 1 gig dual gpu, and a... locked bios. I've searched everywhere on the web for the original unlocked asus bios or a way to bypass it because i wanna overclock my processor to 4gh. None of the programs like CPUFSB or Clock-GEN do not work