Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlocking the E11IS2 BIOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello all,

This thread will contain an unlocked BIOS image for the E11IS2 notebook as soon as BIOS mod verification checks are complete.

Pictures (these are only the largest menus, other settings can be found by emulating/flashing this BIOS image):
[attachment=7426]
[attachment=7425]
[attachment=7424]
[attachment=7423]

~Steven
(11-19-2014, 12:10 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

This thread will contain an unlocked BIOS image for the E11IS2 notebook as soon as BIOS mod verification checks are complete.

Pictures (these are only the largest menus, other settings can be found by emulating/flashing this BIOS image):

Hi Steven !
Nice work !!!
Regards

~Steven
***EDIT: THE WORKING BIOS MOD IS HERE: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-U...#pid114173 ***

Hello all,

The E11IS2 BIOS mod is complete! The modified BIOS image can be found at the bottom of this post.

The Main and Advanced Menus were heavily modified. The INTEL Menu was unhidden and further upgraded. TPM settings were added to the Security Menu and the "Extended Memory Testing" setting as well as several power settings were added to the Boot Menu.

Generic Warnings/Disclaimers:
Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that (if applicable) your notebook is fully charged (100%), the power adapter is properly connected, and that the chance of the power going out is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is a good idea to have a working CRISIS recovery disk handy when messing with your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result/consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

Please remember to post the results of the BIOS flash.

HASH VERIFICATION (DigitalVolcano's HashTool v1.1):
MDA5: 511e648284626273aba09f405181a2eb
SHA-1: 6344dbfef21b087d0b455ba19c5ee340c7901494
You seem pretty excited about this, but I can hardly find any info on this laptop beyond a few pictures and foreign websites. Is this available in the US?

~Steven

Thanks for the mod, where I can download it?
Hello Tembuto,

The BIOS mod can be found at the bottom of Post #3 under "Attached Files."

~Steven
Hi im argentina, this bios file can unlock a netbook? i need use me netbook but its block for numbers of starts. i try to install this bios but me netbook its block again. thanks.
How to flash modded bios?
(04-10-2015, 08:00 PM)fedeemanchini Wrote: [ -> ]How to flash modded bios?

1. Download this: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9scdhq

2. Create bootable MS-DOS USB with Rufus

3. Copy contents of downloaded ZIP file to root of USB

4. Boot from USB (Make sure UEFI BOOT is disabled - if exist)

5. When you see "C:/" type flash.bat

6. BIOS Flashed

Any issues let me know

~Steven

Hi, thanks for share this bios, i write your new dump for e11is2 motherboard, but I wrote directly to a programmer, the tool fpt does not work, the system power on ok show image and boot ok.. but never lets me enter the Setup.any suggestions. thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4