Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Samsung RF710 Unlock Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello reader!

I would kindly request for someone to create a unlocked bios for my samsung rf710 laptop. Here are the specs if needed.

Motherboard : Samsung RF510/RF410/RF710 (CPU 1)

BIOS : Phoenix Technologies Ltd. 03GB.M042.20110303.hkk

CPU: Intel Core i5 460M

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M

Thanks again for anyone who is able to make this for me! And instructions on how to install it would be epic!

[EDIT] Wrong forum! If a moderator could move this it would be nice Tongue My bad. [/EDIT]
thank you
Hello,

i habe the same Model with the same BIOS Version. Can you send me the Unlocked Version?
I need it to Install Windows 1ß because there are different problems and i think is a thing with de BIOS.
Thanks
Hi.
I want to connect external GPU (gtx 460) to my Samsung RF710 using Mini PCIe To PCI-e slots adapter, but bios do not detect external card.
I think that egpu uses the same port with dGPU.
Need Unlocked bios to switch off Direct GPU (nvidia 420m) and turn on Integrated Intel hd 3000, and turn off whitelist to connect unauthorized devises.

I do not understand is there unlocked bios for my model or not.

According to information on official site the same bioses are on samsung 2010(began with R540)/2011 models (bios version 1.0.0.2, 2.11 Mb) and maybe on 2012 year models (bios version 1.0.0.3, 2.12 Mb).
Please send me one, if it already exist