Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
thank,my model is DG31PR
How To remowe slic 2.1 from my motheboard intel dp55wg after moded inserted slic 2.1 asus notebook slic I want the original back bios intel pubkey original intel ??
Wow great tools and faq! thanks so much! Smile
could someone do something with the intel dg31pr???
Does it have to be "Asus Notebook"? Is it possible to put "LG PC", for example? For use with LG certificate.

My DX58SO will arrive shortly. I'll test it and report here as soon as possible.

I wanna try the latest bios avaialbe for download in Intel Download Center.
Hello
I have a DG41RQ running mac os 10.6.4. Has anyone here tried using SLIC to run OS X? Thanks CFI
(07-28-2010, 06:20 PM)chrisfromiowa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I have a DG41RQ running mac os 10.6.4. Has anyone here tried using SLIC to run OS X? Thanks CFI

That doesnt make sense as SLIC is Windows Only , got nothing to with OSX

Regards
Admin
(07-29-2010, 05:14 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2010, 06:20 PM)chrisfromiowa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

That doesnt make sense as SLIC is Windows Only , got nothing to with OSX

Regards
Admin

Sorry if I wasnt clear, I know that SLIC is a win only program. I wanted to use it to make adjustments to the intel bios. Most people who run mac os on pc's use some form of hacked bios although it is usually a pheonix or award bios. I saw some intel people demonstrate the new Light Peak technology running OS X on an intel built computer. So I figured they must have adjusted the bios somehow. I understand that this is not a hackintosh site but I was trying to educate myself on bios manipulation. I can run the SLIC on my mac with a XP emmulator called wine so it is not out of reach. I just wanted to see if anyone else here had done anything like that. Sorry if I've caused any problems. Regards

http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/24/video...ransferri/
Learning is never a problem Smile

I will check with 1234s282, but I'm pretty sure if Wine will emulate it you will be OK. First let me research what you are worknig on and see what makes sense.

Regards,
TheWiz
Hardly need for Intel DP45SG and the link shows forbidden error when i click....plss.help me..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8