Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: info about UEFI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hy one ask i have a lenovo t410 and i flashed a wrong bios and after long time i found crisys and manage to make my laptop work now i see thea i have no uefi my ask is ,is a problem theai i dont have uefi its uefi help my laptop in eny way ?
(12-27-2014, 07:44 AM)amadews Wrote: [ -> ]hy one ask i have a lenovo t410 and i flashed a wrong bios and after long time i found crisys and manage to make my laptop work now i see thea i have no uefi my ask is ,is a problem theai i dont have uefi its uefi help my laptop in eny way ?

Hi friend,
one step for time !
Lenovo ThinkPad T410 ? which Bios Version ?
How do you recover It ?
Can You make a backup or use a tool I will give You ?
Let me know
Regards

P.S. UEFI is Bios itself only old Bioses are EFI Hybrid !!!
[attachment=7591]i found a bios file i dont remamber the site but here is the bios its have whitelist and slic but dont know the serial, just whana know its ok this bios or i need other ,i whana put the latest bios but i wil lose the white list
(12-29-2014, 06:52 AM)amadews Wrote: [ -> ]i found a bios file i dont remamber the site but here is the bios its have whitelist and slic but dont know the serial, just whana know its ok this bios or i need other ,i whana put the latest bios but i wil lose the white list

Hi friend,
try this one :

http://rghost.net/60042806

You have to Update the original Bios before flash Bios Mod !
So download version 1.45 and flash originale then reboot and use Bios
Mod !
Let me know
Regards
(12-29-2014, 11:28 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2014, 06:52 AM)amadews Wrote: [ -> ]i found a bios file i dont remamber the site but here is the bios its have whitelist and slic but dont know the serial, just whana know its ok this bios or i need other ,i whana put the latest bios but i wil lose the white list

Hi friend,
try this one :

http://rghost.net/60042806

You have to Update the original Bios before flash Bios Mod !
So download version 1.45 and flash originale then reboot and use Bios
Mod !
Let me know
Regards

Hy i flash the bios and its works just fine Big Grin thx ,about the slic i can use any serial or i need a specific one ?