Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Elite Group ECS P4M800PRO-M v1.0A Fullscreen Boot Logo HP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, Im looking for getting a full screen boot logo for an AMI Bios of a motherboard Elite Group ECS P4M800PROM-M since its on a case of an HP that was dead I want to put a HP logo. Ive tryed to do it by myself but the original BIOS does not comes with this kind image so I dont know where to put it with MMTool.

The bios that Im currently useing is this one:
http://download.ecs.com.tw/dlfileecs/bio...70626S.zip

Attached ito this thread is the image that I want with the correct especifications required.

Can someone please help me?
PD: Also, completely off topic, since Ive done this last BIOS update (original from ECS) at the last line of the startup procedure says "Checking NVRAM..Update Failed", when flashing an older BIOS the satus is OK, but I will lose the HD resolutions support.

Why is this happening?
Well, I have changed the board for another one that comes with a little tool that helps me changing the Bios Spalsh Screen, I know that this is off topic for Bios Modding, but I dont know another way for closing the thread.

Anyways, the "new" mobo is a Biostar P4M890-M7 TE Ver: 7.1