Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: A300 PSAGCE Insyde
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I was trying to flash my BIOS but something went wrong and my computer won't boot up.

I have a Toshiba Satellite A300 PSAGCE with Insyde BIOS. I'm trying to flash again but i see so many options i don't know what to do.

Some people said the use win+F, others FN+F. There are someone that use a FD file, others a Bin.. I dont know what to do.

Can someone give a tutorial so i can follow or give some hints for what i can do?

I've downloaded the update file from toshiba that cames in a EXE file. I've unzip it and i got a P****.FD file among others.

I have a 2GB usb drive. The computer won't boot up. What can i do?

Thank you for any help..
Hello adrianomatos,

Have you tried these instructions?

~Steven
(01-04-2015, 01:58 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello adrianomatos,

Have you tried these instructions?

~Steven

Hello there!

Yes, it was the first thing i've did. I didn't worked. I used phoenix's tool to know the name i had to put and it was "BIOS.fd". I put it on several usb flash drives (256mb, 2gb, 4gb), tried on different usb ports, tried FN+F, FN+B, WIN+F, WIN+B and nothing..

Formated the flash drive in FAT, FAT32 and nothing.. It doesn't give any signal.

Even tried using phoenix method...

But the bios (from what i remember) is Insyde. So that also didn't worked.

I think it was because i tried to flash a previous version from what i had (2.20 >> 1.80). Such a dumb***!! Now i think its garbage.
It may be is BootBlock Bios broken !!!
Regards

P.S: HW SPI Programmer is a solution !
(01-04-2015, 02:38 PM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]It may be is BootBlock Bios broken !!!
Regards

P.S: HW SPI Programmer is a solution !

So.. Being that, no solution (flashing)?

i don't know what HW SPI is.. Can you explain?

Best Regards
Adriano