Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Winbook-TW100 32-bit UEFI (Baytrail) Bios. Requesting 64-bit upgrade.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a Winbook TW100 (baytrail-T Z3735D ATOM processor). I didn't realize at the time I bought it, that Microcenter (the company who makes Winbook tablets) included a 32-bit only UEFI BIOS, and didn't offer a 64-bit alternative. I was wondering if someone could make me a 64-bit UEFI BIOS for it, that way I could finally install Ubuntu without 2 hours worth of workarounds. Also, seeing as this is a tablet, can anyone tell me if there's any chance of making this BIOS touch-enabled?

Here's a picture of the BIOS main screen.

If anyone does manage to get the 64-bit UEFI BIOS working for the Winbook tablet, can they also make the splash screen say "| ULINCSYS |"

If the above can't be done, can someone at least unlock it for me so I can try my own hand upgrading it to 64-bit?

Thanks, -Ulincsys
I am also looking for 64bit BIOS for Z3735 series processors. Looks like "aava iniari" tablets have upgraded there bios from 32bit to 64bit. see http://www.shopmanda.com/public/Companio...4-RevA.pdf or google "Aava inari 64 bios". They are providing Bios for there device inside Windows image (download link available somewhere on the internet).