Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Bios for Commell LV-678 (chipset Q35)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, hi to everyone. Smile

I need a bios for my motherboard (commell lv-678), that could give me the possibility to do a small overlock: actually I can't change anything in my bios, like fsb or voltage. here there is the original bios of my motherboard:

ftp://ftp.commell.com.tw/COMMELL/support.../67810.zip

thanks to everyone that would help me.
not much left to unlock Sad. However , you seem to have lots of options there already (Advanced >> CPU Feature) and (Frequency/Voltage Control)

Regards
Admin
thanks for your reply.
How can I access to that options? I can't.

under cpu feature I have just these options:

[Image: th_20100331233420_Foto1030.jpg]
There should be 4 more options above those

TRy pressing Ctrl Home , Ctrl F1 , OR Ctrl F9 while in the BIOS. This key combination is required on some motherbaordss to display advanced features

Regards
Admin
I tried all of these combo, but anything works. any other suggestion?

Thanks
no way to acees to that settings (anche the others under about frequency/voltage)?

thanks
The keystrokes mentioned sometimes don't do the trick. Sometimes its a jumper on a motherboard etc. I would do some more blind guesses before moving on to another plan.

TheWiz
(04-02-2010, 07:03 AM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]The keystrokes mentioned sometimes don't do the trick. Sometimes its a jumper on a motherboard etc. I would do some more blind guesses before moving on to another plan.

TheWiz

so which jumper should I check on my motherboard?

If you could give a look here there is the manual of my motherboard:

ftp://ftp.commell.com.tw/COMMELL/support...LV-678.pdf

thanks