Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Sager np9377
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Can someone help to find the bios chip on the board? Model- sager np9377 or clevo p377sm-a.
These images may help. First two are motherboard layout. second two are the the bottom of the motherboard beneath the cmos battery.
Hello uanan4,

Could you give me the model number of the motherboard please?

~Steven
(01-31-2015, 12:36 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello uanan4,

Could you give me the model number of the motherboard please?

~Steven

I dont know how to find the model number. There are lot of numbers in motherboard. But i ordered new motherboard from sager and its order no says "9377 MB 681778". Thank you for helping Rolleyes
When the motherboard arrives, could you take several high-resolution/quality pictures of it (make sure that the writing on the board is visible)? From these images, I will look for what appears to be the model number. It will probably be written on a sticker.
(01-31-2015, 09:30 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: [ -> ]When the motherboard arrives, could you take several high-resolution/quality pictures of it (make sure that the writing on the board is visible)? From these images, I will look for what appears to be the model number. It will probably be written on a sticker.

Hi here it is what u wanted Smile I can take any part with extra zoom if needed.