Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: my lenovo b590 black screen power on need file recovery name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my lenovo b590 black screen power on need file recovery name idont know how can I get it
please help me
Try this soution by Banox (otherwise HW SPI Programmer) :

banox

RE: unlock advanced menu lenovo y50-70
Hai BD Master,.. Hai everyone , whatsup ,,
been a while since i dropped by here,,

just wanna share this info on how to recover from soft brick Y50 , caused by changing Offset voltage in Unlocked BIOS.
This was tested n confirmed by "Jarn06T" from NBR, at least I got this usefull info from him, n this method referred from those guys on AW forums ,
kudos to all of 'em.

Basically need to remove back cover , 12 screws, disconnect Battery , and CMOS connector. unplug all ram modules.
then do Power Flee by pressing power button 20 secs or so, ( this might not be necessary ).

Then connect AC , power on, it will bootloop cos no ram installed.
- in one of the shutdown in-between bootloop , quickly connect CMOS battery connector back in its place.. let it reboot ,
n it will shutdown again cos still no ram Installed.,
- after another shutdown ( still in-between bootloop ) quickly connect/insert 1 ram modules to its placed. then after next
reboot it shud back to life to enter setup MODE. then u cud load default settings and restart or shutdown to connect battery
& another ram modules, if you had 2 slots installed.

shud there is any other method pls do share , or if this was a repost , please do apologize.

hopefully this cud help others experiencing soft brick after changing OFFSET VOLTAGE settings. NOTE : do not change Voltage
( undervolt ) inside BIOS. ony do in WIndows environtment.
:cheers:

rgds,

Let me know
Regards
thanks for quick response

but the laptop is not dead

when the power on:
1. power led light is on
2. the fan work but slow and after 2 minute its go faster the USB flash drive is blinking if it insert after fan go fast
I decided to do >>> BIOS Recovery :
Insyde BIOS Recovery
1.) Obtain the correct BIOS file for your system. The file extension will usually be one of the following: “.fd” “.rom” “.bin” “.wph”
2.) Please see paragraph 3 to determine what you should rename the BIOS file to.
...................................................................................

I downloaded the bios.bin and bios.rom for it but I cant determine the correct recovery name for my BIOS
I used phoenixtool250
thanks a lot
I would be grateful to who will send me the files to help me for do BIOS Recovery to my laptop Lenovo b590 20208
I haven't find any Lenovo Laptop with working Recovery Bios !!!
I saw hundred Lenovo Laptops and all with same issue !
UEFI Bios needs a special .efi tool which is not public and I
haven't so only SPI Programmer can do the job !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=2

Regards
(02-05-2015, 07:02 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't find any Lenovo Laptop with working Recovery Bios !!!
I saw hundred Lenovo Laptops and all with same issue !
UEFI Bios needs a special .efi tool which is not public and I
haven't so only SPI Programmer can do the job !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=2

Regards

great thanks to you for quick replay
this above for whitelist removal that can do to laptop you can boot or enter to menus
my laptop when you press power on then just the fan work slow and the screen is still black then after a while (if you don't power off ) the fan go faster , is that mean its need bios recovery ???
or else?
I did that but no think happened :

How to Recover a bad or brick bios in lenovo laptops:

1.Download Phoenix Wincrisis then Click on the WINCRIS.exe and choose CREATE MINIDOS CRISIS DISK and press START to make: USB Flopy or usb flash memory.
When creating the boot Floppy or usb memory, select from Folder Options to view the hiden and system files and delete or rename the file config.sys if present.
2. Download your Bios file from lenovo.com if u dont have it, Rename your BIOS file to bios.wph and copy it to your: USB Floppy/usb memory.
3.Plug USB Floppy/usb memory into laptop and shotdown.
4. Hold down Fn+R keys and while holding press the power button.
5. Now you should hear the flopy drive working or usb blinking, hold the keys for a while.
6. Leave the computer for few min. and if the computer does not restart it self turn the power down.
7. if everything went OK the computer shold start normally.
Download Phoenix Wincrisis Links:
link to file
http://www.mediafire.com/?ztmilmmeymr
Note: This procedure is for Phoenix BIOS`es only and this metod works only for lenovo.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUTE RECOVERY LENOVO LAPTOPS: Do not take off your battery before flashing unlike the others brand that you should take off battery!! It seems that before flashing, it verify AC/DC connection and battery level. If one of them is not ok, then reflash is stopped.

that not help me unfortunately
any solutions please ?
I am waiting .........................
[Image: HxRhoH.jpg]
I am waiting
Pages: 1 2