Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: laptop Asus X750LN bios lock after changing hdd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

First sorry for my bad english, i hope u guys understand it and will help me because i am verry tired with this problem and asus don't want to help me , they says to return laptop to replace motherboard and it will cost me 500 euro.

I explain my problem,

I have aasus laptop type X750LN and it works great but i wanted to change the hdd in to an SSD like my older laptop msi.
When i replaced the hdd with the ssd i booted the laptop and he asked my for a password ( i never set a password).
So i hit enter and went to bios , but now i can't change nothing , not even boot setup , ashi, nothing , just the date .....
i rebooted several time but still the same , so i put the original hdd back in and the system just boot normally to windows , so i go back to the bios and he asked me again a password and i still can't change nothing in bios.
(ps with ssd it won't boot , it go till bios not further).

so i contact the store where i buy it and they send me to asus, so i go to asus and they said it's my fault, they have to replace mobo and cpu and it will cost me 500 euros .....

sorry but i can't pay that ....

Can u guys pls mod my bios so i can change some things pls .... i just want to change settings to achi , change my boots and be able to put an ssd in .

pls help me guys

for pics and bios file : https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-l...1#pid84461