Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: my birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my birthday is the 19th. I think every one should bring me beer Smile

Nick
OK, how old will you bee and what about the shipping cost for the "good-german-beerfrom-germany-to-the-other-side-of-the-world-express-delivery"??? Can we share it??? And will you send me some, too on May 30th for my 30th B-day??

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-13-2010, 01:41 PM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]OK, how old will you bee and what about the shipping cost for the "good-german-beerfrom-germany-to-the-other-side-of-the-world-express-delivery"??? Can we share it??? And will you send me some, too on May 30th for my 30th B-day??

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

bring the beer with you to save on shipping costs Tongue

Nick
hmm, I think it'll be 'bout 700 bucks for the one-way ticket without the beer...
How I do know it? reading your local-time is an easy hint for this, quantas is another... Big Grin

*hick*
Tango after a few cans of beer...

PS.: It is not allowed to take these 0.5litre-cans into the airplane, and the bigger the can the bigger the problem, thanks to Osama and his lousy freaks...
*buuurrp*
(04-13-2010, 03:15 PM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, I think it'll be 'bout 700 bucks for the one-way ticket without the beer...
How I do know it? reading your local-time is an easy hint for this, quantas is another... Big Grin

*hick*
Tango after a few cans of beer...

PS.: It is not allowed to take these 0.5litre-cans into the airplane, and the bigger the can the bigger the problem, thanks to Osama and his lousy freaks...
*buuurrp*

private planes are not searched Smile

Nick
and gliders are normally not able to fly overseas...
Haha well i think i may possibly have to close this topic as myself and the co admin are under age Tongue.............................. (JOKING!)

Admin