Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] HP Pavilion dv5-1169er Advanced Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Da Vinci Code,
I've flashed your bios with no problems, here's the screenshot of Debug tab.
Hm, i was suprised. Your fixed bios and my last mod flashing and i get black screen when laptop start. I can't understand what is problem.
I flashed sp45138_adv_nwl_fix.zip - black screen.What is wrong?
I will try unlock second hidden tab Power. If it successed i will upload it.
P.S. Can you save your BIOS with Universal Backup Tool 2.0 and post it here?
When InsydeFlash window open i choose in Options platform checking ID-enabling.I get text on screenshot then FI is broken.
My mod identified as bios for 3602, if checking ID disabled then flashing start.
Setuputility Module is the same for both platform file 3602 / 3603 so
You can make easy the mod for both !
"3603 platform (discrete video) but FlashInsyde informing 3602 (integrated video). "
I will upload the Bios Mod Debug quickly ! (and I suggest to test a different way).

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7zkwsbW9D

Rename as original files You need and delete others e.g. 3602F21_Debug.fd and
3603F21_Debug.fd to 3602F21.fd and 3603F21.fd etc. then flash your Bios Mod !
Let me know
Regards
(04-09-2015, 12:38 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]P.S. Can you save your BIOS with Universal Backup Tool 2.0 and post it here?
When InsydeFlash window open i choose in Options platform checking ID-enabling.I get text on screenshot then FI is broken.
My mod identified as bios for 3602, if checking ID disabled then flashing start.

Sure, here it is.

I have the same problem with ID checking, so I just keep it disabled. My laptop seems to be working with both 3602 and 3603.
(04-09-2015, 01:26 PM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Setuputility Module is the same for both platform file 3602 / 3603 so
You can make easy the mod for both !
"3603 platform (discrete video) but FlashInsyde informing 3602 (integrated video). "
I will upload the Bios Mod Debug quickly ! (and I suggest to test a different way).

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7zkwsbW9D

Rename as original files You need and delete others e.g. 3602F21_Debug.fd and
3603F21_Debug.fd to 3602F21.fd and 3603F21.fd etc. then flash your Bios Mod !
Let me know
Regards

Power mod: menus are broken and diagnostics tab is missing. screenshot.
Debug mod: Diagnostics are replaces with Debug and there are extra options in System Configuration (not all of them).
I flash BDMaster's mod for Debug tab.
You can see screenshots.
Power-agree with hexl, 4 menus initialized, fifth is absent(
Hexl, your CPU is too hot, trust me.It is too hot as AMD CPU. I advise you to change CPU to P-index, P9600 is best CPU for our chipset.
I cannot understand why my mod is not working propertly on my laptop(
I tried to change debug tab address to "asc_100505A0"(Power Tab).No successed because i could not combine hex values for this item. Only
"loc_********" and "cs:********" were displayed when I editing hex values.
i think, Falseclock's method is good way to change options in Power tab.
It contain useful options are Turbo mode (var 0x1A6),Thermal trip points setting -Fan On temperature (var 0x19D), Throttle on temperature (var 0x19E), P-states(IST) (var 0x19B) and many others.
If BDMaster will no way how unlock Power tab we can try to use Falseclock's method.
I compared Power tab of our laptop and F.46 bios of dv6-1000 series (intel).Result is full compatibility. All options are same.
There are no options for oveclocking and you can change CPU with higher frequency to safest upgrade.
(04-09-2015, 03:19 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]Hexl, your CPU is too hot, trust me.It is too hot as AMD CPU. I advise you to change CPU to P-index, P9600 is best CPU for our chipset.

I know, my CPU temp is always about 80C. I'm interested in manual fan control, and if I manage to overclock the CPU I might as well buy a better cooling fan.
I've thought about replacing the CPU (good thing it's not soldered), but they're expensive and hard to find.

Da Vinci Code Wrote:It contain useful options are Turbo mode (var 0x1A6)
Da Vinci Code Wrote:There are no options for oveclocking

Isn't Turbo mode an overclocking option? Or Core2Duo is hardware locked and this option won't do anything?
Yes as I said Power Menu no addressable !
I will try different way !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7xcm7y7V6

let me know
Regards

P.S. Prepare the Recovery Procedure as it's 1st time I do It !
(04-10-2015, 02:38 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Yes as I said Power Menu no addressable !
I will try different way !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7xcm7y7V6

let me know
Regards

P.S. Prepare the Recovery Procedure as it's 1st time I do It !

It's not working, black screen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6