Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: CF-18 LOGO CHANGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys!
I want simply change LOGO in bios, but zip file which was downloaded from Panasonic site for this model have 2 folders which contain this:
[Image: cf18.jpg]
I cant open those files... to make a change...
Any Ideas?Huh
Thanks a lot!!!!!!
Please post the make and model of your system , bios version , a link to the bios download and also the logo that you would like adding and we will do the rest! Smile

Admin
(04-19-2010, 05:10 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the make and model of your system , bios version , a link to the bios download and also the logo that you would like adding and we will do the rest! Smile

Admin

So quick response... unexpected...
OK.
Make: Panasonic Toughbook CF-18DHAMCKM
BIOS VERSION: Phoenix
From Panasonic site:
CF-18
BIOS Upgrade for EDGE/EVDO Support
BIOS Upgrade for a CF-18D/E for an integrated EDGE/EVDO module running Windows XP
18m2bl10.zip [zip, 3mb]
&
BIOS Fix for Hard Disk Lock
BIOS Upgrade for a CF-18B to support "Hard Disk Lock", and PS2 resume from suspend issues running Windows XP or Windows XP Tablet
18m1bl13a.zip [zip, 520k]

PANASONIC SITE DOWNLOAD (REQUIRED REGISTRATION)
Same, shared

LOGO - I7 VPRO
HERE, IN VERY BIG RESOLUTION

Thanks a LOT again Guys!!!
Sorry mate but i cant seem to find the logo on that page?

Could you please download the logo and attach it to your post?

Thanks
Admin
(04-19-2010, 05:52 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry mate but i cant seem to find the logo on that page?

Could you please download the logo and attach it to your post?

Thanks
Admin

Sorry!
HERE
Hi Guys, just joined the forum so hopefully I’m doing this right! I have a similar request to the one above, however, I’m struggling to find a link to a bios update for this model. It looks like Panasonic may have stopped supporting it. All I want to do is change the splash screen. Any suggestions? Many thanks, Kai