Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [request] Add Ivy Bridge Microcode to AIO Inspiron 2320 (H61 Chipset, BIOS A10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'll get back to you later this evening. Interesting idea!
Keep us posted Smile
I was able to flash the BIOS successfully and boot with the G630 but it's late and I'll try the 3770k tomorrow. Thanks for all your help!
Let us know Smile
Any luck?

Sorry i'm just curious if that method worked
I'm curious too! Please let us know! Smile
Terribly sorry for the delay; been very busy the last two days. Unfortunately, no. This didn't seem to work but I've only tried the one time, very quickly, to test it. Ugggh! Why is this not working. Sad

I know someone out there knows the answer.
This is annoying Sad Im outa ideas now :/
LosSantos, please delete the user "christinebelle" above, it looks like a spam account for Driver Doctor software (I appear to have lost my moderation privileges despite being the site administrator, can you fix that too please?)

I'll keep thinking about this mod, but looks like we're out of ideas! Sad
(04-17-2015, 04:06 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]LosSantos, please delete the user "christinebelle" above, it looks like a spam account for Driver Doctor software (I appear to have lost my moderation privileges despite being the site administrator, can you fix that too please?)

I'll keep thinking about this mod, but looks like we're out of ideas! Sad

I have banned the user and removed her post.

Unfortunately I don't have the power to give you admin privileges, you will need to PM "TheWiz" to fix that issue

PS, you may have lost your admin privileges due to you being suspended before according to the system.

RegardsĀ 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8