Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Hellp Phoenix Bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please help unlock my bios Packard Bell EasyNote SB87
My bios link
https://www.sendspace.com/file/k4lzbr
Thank in advance
Czy są jakieś szanse?????
Hello yaris1,

I will take a look at your BIOS image.

~Steven
Hello yaris1,

Your BIOS does appear to have many settings available for unlock, but the BIOS image that you have provided is a backup. BIOS backups are not moddable in most circumstances, because the program used to back up the BIOS does not backup the platform data. This platform data is what instructs the BIOS flashing program on how to flash the BIOS. I need an official BIOS update from the manufacturer.

Could you provide a link to the support page for your product please? If you have a link to the official BIOS image, that would also work.

~Steven
Thank you for answer i have only CD bios update from packard bell is hire https://www.sendspace.com/file/rxei4u
packart bell don't want to give me bios.rom only exe were is created cd image
sorry for my langue
BR
Jarek
Thanks. I will take a look at the BIOS image later on.
Ok thank you
Hello yaris1,

[Please carefully read all of the information in this post]

Your BIOS mod is complete! The modified BIOS image can be found at the bottom of this post.

I have unlocked a large INTEL Menu. Additionally, I have linked a plethora of settings under the Advanced Menu.

Generic Warnings/Disclaimers:
Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the BIOS image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that [if applicable] your notebook is fully charged (100%), that the power adapter is properly connected, and that the chance of a power outage occurring is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is a good idea to have a working CRISIS recovery disk handy when flashing your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result or consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

Please remember to post the results of the BIOS flash! I need at least one picture from either the Advanced or INTEL Menu. Your BIOS is potentially unique in that it may use a different font size than others, or at least according to PBE emulator. I want to see if this occurs in your actual BIOS menus. If it does, I am going to use your BIOS image to investigate how this property is controlled in the Phoenix BIOS (this won't affect you, don't worry). Thank you.

HASH VERIFICATION (DigitalVolcano's HashTool v1.1):
MDA5: ae8934aaf41d8907a85268eb31b43879
SHA-1: bab6fe200c6d6ab6b808293aa30d8832755dcc41
Any luck?
Hi Steven
I flashing the bios successfully
Bios have unlocked INTEL section but if i tried change speed vent CPU nothing happened
You can check your donate is redy ?
Thanks
Pages: 1 2