Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: emulate bios virtual?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am federico of Argentina, I am newbie in bios issue, but I can banter.

I would like to know how to emulate a bios ??? 8mb weighs bios and have other 4mb, create a virtual pc? the bios is phoenix
Hello federico,

To emulate most Phoenix BIOSes, we use a program called Phoenix BIOS Editor. This program can be found here.

If you get an error with certain BIOS images that says that the image is the wrong size, upload it here and I will see if I can fix it. If you get a PSI Analysis or BCP Tables Not Found error, that means that Phoenix BIOS Editor is unable to emulate the BIOS image.

NOTE: Do not use Phoenix BIOS Editor to edit your BIOS image. It is prone to creating corrupted images. Use it for emulation only and a hex editor for editing.

~Steven
Hello federico,

This is BIOS is UEFI and, as such, I am unable to modify it. I am going to move this request to the Insyde BIOS Unlocking Requests forum for further analysis.

@BDMaster - I think that this BIOS is Insyde, but I am unable to confirm it. Here is the link to this user's BIOS dump: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0uakc9...m/dump.bin

[[[THIS IS MY 600th POST!!!]]]
hello forum, when I refer to emulate the bios dump I meant to see it work on screen like a real bios, you can achieve that?
Yes, Phoenix BIOS Editor (PBE) does allow you to see your BIOS image on screen as if you were really in the BIOS menus.

Unfortunately, your BIOS image is not compatible with PBE.