Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Phenom II X6 support for ASUSTeK M3A78-T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(06-29-2010, 05:58 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice find!!! Big Grin

Admin

Well, actually the ASUS support staff found it for me Big Grin Unfortunately it doesn't fix the incompatibility with my TV tuner's remote...
Interesting that their support staff happily dish out a beta bios well above the currently released version to add x6 support isnt it?? Tongue
Sooner or later much people would be nagging them for X6 support - after all, this wasn't a cheap mobo at the time.

And the dishing out wasn't easy - the 1903 is "leaked", and I got this one after sending 'bout 20+ emails to support Big Grin
well AGESA v3.7.0.1 has been found today with a new bios update from Gigabyte. However , theres no reference as to what support it adds (If any??)
Thanks for the new BIOS! I can't test it with an X6 because I haven't got a Thuban yet... Maybe when the new 1055T with 95W TDP will be made available here in Italy...
I want all to know that the 1904 Beta BIOS has now become an official ASUSTeK BIOS, as it appeared on FTP and Support sites.
You can download it from:
LINK
I must say it's bit-by-bit identical to the unofficial one I posted earlier Wink
Yes, it's the same BIOS, promoted from "unofficial" to "official"...!
I hope the next version will support Turbo CORE...
I hope there's gonna be a next version Big Grin
There is a new version:
1905 BIOS - 03-AUG-2010
No changes in AGESA module, no Turbo CORE yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5