Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus P5GD2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-04-2010, 05:32 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome , i really hope it works for you Big Grin

Admin

Hey, there exist any problem if you post here how you done the modding? I would like to learn... What tools you are using?

Another thing is, can you post the model of the CPUs that is included in BIOS microcodes? It is because I also found that there exist Xeon CPUs for socket 775... I also need to see what CPUs are available to me acquire here...

Thanks
Just to remind, when you come back, let me know what CPUs this BIOS currently is supporting.

Thanks. See you later.
(05-04-2010, 01:47 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems the Conroe865PE has twice the microcode that the stock P5GD2 BIOS Has!!

I can attempt to merge the microcode from the Conroe865PE and add it into the P5GD2 Bios. But theres was not enough free space in the bios. I have removed the german language file , the logo , the splash screen and some of the older microcodes (P4 , dated 2003/2004). In return , ive added the microcodes relating to Dual Core , Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad.

Flash at your own risk!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Asus%20P5...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin

Hello!

I have the same motherboard and a Pentium D. I would try their version of the bios but the link is no longer available.

Thank you.
This motherboard is based on 915P chipset with supporting Prescott core. Pentium D isn't supported. You can't boot it by BIOS modification.
Created by 1234s282 mod is useless.
(01-31-2016, 01:23 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]This motherboard is based on 915P chipset with supporting Prescott core. Pentium D isn't supported. You can't boot it by BIOS modification.
Created by 1234s282 mod is useless.

OK!

Thank you very much anyway.
Pages: 1 2