Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: M3A79T-Dlx BIOS support X6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That one worked! Thanks!
Does that mean the link worked, the flash worked, the CPU works, or all of the above? Big Grin

Chris
Not really

The dl worked, the flash worked, the BIOS did not work. I need to use another BIOS and CPU to get things working again. I don't think I borked the board because it did the full flash correctly. I just think there is a lot to the x6 support.

I was using an ASUS Beta BIOS earlier before using this one. The BETA bios allows me to use the X6 but no Mulit OCing is allowed due to the Turbo boost being all buggy (they are fixing this). I wanted to test your BIOS and see if just a simple adding support would change things.
Bingo!! :-D

Due to advances in our knowledge , we have discovered that the AMD AGESA Module is tightly integrated into the 1B module. Now with new tools can we extract the 1b module into its separate parts and replace the AGESA!

The 1501 bios for the M3A79T Deluxe only contains AGESA v3.3.2.7. For Phenom X6 support AGESA v3.7.0.0 is required. Ive replace the v3.3.2.7 AGESA module in the 1B module with the 3.7.0.0 AGESA 1B Module , repacked the 1B module , replaced the modded 1B over the original and added the microcode entries extracted from the M4A bios that you provided a link to (Which DOES contain Phenom X6 support)

Try it Now! Big Grin

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Asus%20M3...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Regards
Admin
(06-07-2010, 07:13 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]...Now with new tools can we extract the 1b module into its separate parts and replace the AGESA...
I'm curious... What kind of tools you used?
its called ami_1b_splitter.exe Tongue Use google

Admin
Pages: 1 2