Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Gigabyte Ep45t-Ud3p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

hank123

Gigabyte Ep45t-Ud3p

I think it would be best to go with F7

http://america.gigabyte.com.tw/FileList/...d3p_f7.exe
Hi Mate

Here you go , the following options have been unlocked :-

Advanced Clock Control - CPU Clock Drive , PCI Express Clock Drive , CPU Clock Skew , MCH Clock Skew
Extreme Memory Profile

And a few others Big Grin

LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN - BIOS MOD UNSTABLE!
Enjoy!

hank123

Dude your a stud! Thanks so much will report back in just a few min.... unless flash goes bad lol.

what program did you use?
well im f-ed. flashed and now it wont boot. dual bios no kicking in. just reboots. tried clearing bios and unplugging the power. no go. cant RMA cause I removed part of the heatsink to help with heat.

any ideas on how to recover?

hank123

well the board is f-ed for sure. Just bought 1 more. I will RMA this board. when I get it back I will try the flash. should have the good ram in by then...... dam never had a bad flash bout time. lol.
Please See My Signature If You Require A New Bios Chip

When Ordering , put www.biosmods.com in the "Additional Information" box to receive a discount Big Grin

Sorry the mod didnt work for you , but remember that all bios falshing is an extremely risky process and your mileage may vary Sad

Kind Regards
Administrator

hank123

ya no biggy. i think it was the way i flashed the mobo. BTW I would buy a chip from you how ever lol you cant swap the chips on this mobo.
Ah ok , no you cant swap the chips on all motherboards sadly

Im just looking at ways of raising a bit of cash lol to effectively make the forum pay for itself in terms of domain and hosting etc Tongue

Kind Regards
Administrator

hank123

no worries. If you can confirm that the bios is good before I try it again i will make a donation.
Yes The Modded Bios Is Fine Big Grin

Many Thanks For Donating To The Forum!

Kind Regards
Administrator

hank123

cool. flashing on the back up mobo now. we will see what happens lol. brick number 2?......... rebooting and oh F#$K bios is no good 2 bad mobos and daul bios is not saving anthing. f@#$.

I flashed 2 differnt ways and both bombed.

DO NOT USE BIOS.... IS NO GOOD.

SORRY ADMIN
Pages: 1 2