Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlock Bios Request. Hp DV9205us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , Please help me unlock my HP dv9000 (DV9205us) it has AMD CPU . I want the advanced features unlocked so I can turn on the ACHI feature so I can use my ssd.

Here is a link to the bios product page:http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-dv9200-Entertainment-Notebook-PC-series/3204945/model/3340183#Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA30R1

Here is a link to the bios:http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48125.exe
Hello Nickalilas,

Your BIOS Mod is complete! The modified BIOS image can be found at the bottom of this post.

Generic Warnings/Disclaimers:

Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the BIOS image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that [if applicable] your notebook is fully charged (100%), that the power adapter is properly connected, and that the chance of a power outage occurring is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is a good idea to have a working CRISIS recovery disk handy when flashing your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result or consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

Please remember to post the results of the BIOS flash!

HASH VERIFICATION (DigitalVolcano's HashTool v1.1):
MDA5: 7e8a3f6899395ae6a8ab217508b8fad2
SHA-1: 5f29a192832b71a8e3d265da65f711b4c772557c
Hello, anyone still remembers what was modded on the BIOS attached above?
Id like to try it and see if it works on my HP Pavilion dv9208nr model, but I'd like more info about it so I know what to expect Smile thank you.
(10-13-2018, 10:57 PM)cyberspeed Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, anyone still remembers what was modded on the BIOS attached above?
Id like to try it and see if it works on my HP Pavilion dv9208nr model, but I'd like more info about it so I know what to expect Smile thank you.

did you ever try it