Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Whitelist Removal Lenovo L440
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(02-13-2017, 04:49 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2017, 08:57 PM)Maverick Wrote: [ -> ]I just dumped my Bios using a CH341A programmer and a SOIC8 SOP8 test clip. The Bios chip is a MX25L6473E

Hopefully I dumped it right. I want to install a better wifi card.
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM

Thank you, it worked, but I updated to the latest BIOS and lost the white-list removal, advanced menu, and AES MSR 0xE2 mods. I have re-dumped the bios again with the latest stock BIOS. Can you take a look again and mod it?

Also, quick question, how do I get rid of the 2x 5 beeps every time I turn on the laptop or restart it? I can't find the setting in the BIOS? I know it's a security feature because of a modded bios, I just can't find where to turn it off.

Thank you Big Grin
(02-14-2017, 12:29 AM)Maverick Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, it worked, but I updated to the latest BIOS and lost the white-list removal, advanced menu, and AES MSR 0xE2 mods. I have re-dumped the bios again with the latest stock BIOS. Can you take a look again and mod it?

Also, quick question, how do I get rid of the 2x 5 beeps every time I turn on the laptop or restart it? I can't find the setting in the BIOS? I know it's a security feature because of a modded bios, I just can't find where to turn it off.

Thank you Big Grin
Your mod completed
Read PM
(02-14-2017, 05:49 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2017, 12:29 AM)Maverick Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, it worked, but I updated to the latest BIOS and lost the white-list removal, advanced menu, and AES MSR 0xE2 mods. I have re-dumped the bios again with the latest stock BIOS. Can you take a look again and mod it?

Thank you Big Grin
Your mod completed
Read PM

Thank you, BIOS mod worked. A little something coming your way. Cool
I follow this guide (https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...o-thinkpad) and remove my laptop's whitelist success.
But,when I start my laptop,there is 5 beep every time!!! I can not close it in the BIOS setting.
Help!

The Attachment is my origin bios backup.
Dumped my Bios using a CH341A programmer and a SOIC8 SOP8 test clip. The chip is a MX25L6473E

Hopefully I dumped it right. I want to install better wifi. Unlocking advanced menu would be great as well. Thanks
(06-07-2017, 10:50 AM)insurgensy Wrote: [ -> ]Dumped my Bios using a CH341A programmer and a SOIC8 SOP8 test clip. The chip is a MX25L6473E

Hopefully I dumped it right. I want to install better wifi. Unlocking advanced menu would be great as well. Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
Thank you! Worked like a charm
I just dumped my Bios using a CH341A programmer and a SOIC8 SOP8 test clip. The Bios chip is a MX25L6473EDumped my Bios using a CH341A programmer and a SOIC8 SOP8 test clip. The chip is a MX25L6473E

Hopefully I dumped it right. I want to install better wifi. Unlocking advanced menu would be great as well. ThanksHopefully I dumped it right. I want to install a better wifi card.
Looking for whitelist removal and msr 0xE2 unlock for Lenovo l440, This is my bios dumped with ch31a version 1.13 also which version is best to flash the bios 
Thanks
(08-20-2017, 02:47 PM)Karlnb Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for whitelist removal and msr 0xE2 unlock for Lenovo l440, This is my bios dumped with ch31a version 1.13 also which version is best to flash the bios 
Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14