Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] HP ProBook 5330m
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a proBook 5330m and the bios is locked so i can't change boot order or enable the card reader.
HD and network boot available only. Have booted to a black screen trying to load HPTOOLS but have got no further.

Serial No 5CD2800YM7
Bios version is 68SFF Ver F.22

I also have the UUID but I'm not sure what other information is needed.

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to brick it tinkering myself. Thanks
(05-17-2015, 06:57 AM)djhowie Wrote: [ -> ]I have a proBook 5330m and the bios is locked so i can't change boot order or enable the card reader.
HD and network boot available only. Have booted to a black screen trying to load HPTOOLS but have got no further.

Serial No 5CD2800YM7

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to brick it tinkering myself.... Thanks
This modded BIOS cannot be flashed by User utility InsydeFlash.You need a HW SPI Programmer and soldering out bios chip from the laptop board.
P.S.If you want to boot from another device try to disable SECURE boot if available.
Good luck!
(05-21-2015, 01:49 PM)djhowie Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2015, 06:57 AM)djhowie Wrote: [ -> ]I have a proBook 5330m and the bios is locked so i can't change boot order or enable the card reader.

Serial No 5CD2800YM7

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to brick it tinkering myself.... Thanks

If You want to try :

http://rghost.net/6v5MPqP46

let me know
Regards

P.S. Bios is not Cryptated but has an internal Checksum so can Brick !