Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: M17xr2 cpu microcode change possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes! That's two in a row Big Grin Please post the link in the notebook review forum with the thread I started in the confirmed mods section Big Grin

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Al...OC-Options

Thanks,
TheWiz
Hi,

The guys over at notebook are excited about this. The moderators are being cautous though.

I tryed to add your confirmed link to my post but they have removed due to forums rules. I have let them know its this site that has done the work. I will direct them here with private pm if they wish to donate for your work.

As regards to GPU additions like nvidia 470 support. IS that possible?

any chance of tweeking the backclock % in the cpu adjustments fo extreme.

I have made a donation to say thanks
Here is pic of Dell's internal bios X13 where they have oc option's up to 15% this was on all cpu's. This was seen on a Internal Dell document i was given by a member on NBR.Think you seen that before goodstone on NBR M17x forum.Wink
(02-16-2011, 10:08 AM)NBRSAUCE Wrote: [ -> ]Here is pic of Dell's internal bios X13 where they have oc option's up to 15% this was on all cpu's. This was seen on a Internal Dell document i was given by a member on NBR.Think you seen that before goodstone on NBR M17x forum.Wink

Oh yes i remember that. Hopefully he will be able to knock that a few more % points prehaps 40%.

I think it could be about time to buy a xm processor now...

Non Dell gpu cards could follow in future. That part is a little more involving..

Pages: 1 2 3