Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer Travelmate 7720G v1.35 Acer 2.1 SLIC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

could you please help me with the SLIC bios for ACER 7720G?

Thank you very much!
Leo

BIOS attached Smile
Strangely, the bios that you attached didnt contain the bios file , so i went on acers website and downloaded from there instead (and they have version 1.45 Smile)

Here you go , i used Acer 2.1 SLIC + Certificate Included:-

1. Copy and paste ******.XRM-MS certificate file into C-Drive.

2. After pasting this file into C-Drive, go to START - ALL PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - COMMAND PROMPT. Right click on Command Prompt and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

3. When Command Prompt opens, type at the prompt: slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\********.xrm-ms and hit the Enter Button. Wait for the Script Host to answer you with a message that the license was installed successfully....this could take a few minutes and so be patient.

4. After receiving the message that the license was installed successfully, type at the command prompt:

slmgr.vbs -ipk *****-*****-*****-*****-***** (Replace with any OEM SLP Product Key for your installed version of Windows 7 , they are not hard to find).Be Patient and wait for the message to say that the Product Key was successfully installed. After it says successfully installed, reboot the computer.

5. When you are back at your desktop, go to START - COMPUTER - right click on Computer and choose PROPERTIES and see if it is activated with an OEM product ID.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%20As...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Please Report Back With Whether It Worked Or Not!

Please Consider A Small Donation As A "Thank You" If You Are Happy With Our Work

Regards
Admin
thank you so much!
i will try to write th bios then post result here, thanks a lot!
dear admin,

my laptop is TravelMate 7720G rather than Aspire 7720G...

Sorry I should make it clear. Could you please re-do the SLIC for me?

Thanks in advance..

it is strange that i cannot upload the bios file. maybe it is too big?
the latest one is v1.35...
you can find it here:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...8014043866&Step1=Notebook&Step2=TravelMate&Step3=TravelMate 7720G&OS=V10&LC=en&BC=Acer&SC=AAP_10

Leo
Ah that explains the different versions then. However , im unable to extract the bios. Please use the tool below to save a backup

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Universal...Backup.EXE

Thanks
Admin
Dear Admin,

please find the attached bios file.

Thanks a lot,
Leo
Sorry , i forgot that we cannot mod backed up Phoenix bioses due to their inability to be able to be flashed back again!

Il track down a standard bios rom file !

Admin
Here you go , i used Acer 2.1 SLIC + Certificate Included:-

1. Copy and paste ******.XRM-MS certificate file into C-Drive.

2. After pasting this file into C-Drive, go to START - ALL PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - COMMAND PROMPT. Right click on Command Prompt and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

3. When Command Prompt opens, type at the prompt: slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\********.xrm-ms and hit the Enter Button. Wait for the Script Host to answer you with a message that the license was installed successfully....this could take a few minutes and so be patient.

4. After receiving the message that the license was installed successfully, type at the command prompt:

slmgr.vbs -ipk *****-*****-*****-*****-***** (Replace with any OEM SLP Product Key for your installed version of Windows 7 , they are not hard to find).Be Patient and wait for the message to say that the Product Key was successfully installed. After it says successfully installed, reboot the computer.

5. When you are back at your desktop, go to START - COMPUTER - right click on Computer and choose PROPERTIES and see if it is activated with an OEM product ID.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%20Tr...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Please Report Back With Whether It Worked Or Not!

Please Consider A Small Donation As A "Thank You" If You Are Happy With Our Work

Regards
Admin
great! I will try it and report the result, Smile
it is working perfectly! thanks so much!
Please, it's possible to reupload a slic bios for Travelmate 7720G with a ATI videocard? thx