Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Toshiba M45 BIOS Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I hope this is the right forum for my BIOS. It is a Toshiba BIOS, but after looking around, apparently it was made from Phoenix BIOS (Nope, Insyde). My Laptop is Toshiba M45-S2653. It has BIOS 2.00 on it now. Windows 8 Does not work and I have traced it down to the BIOS, and the ACPI subsystem. I have found the toggle for XD bit, and enabled it. Now the Windows 8 installer does work, but it hange on the startup screen after "Getting Devices Ready". Is this a possibility to mod the BIOS and get it working, or flash a generic BIOS onto this computer? I will provide info as needed.
Hello it0uchpods,

This is an Insyde BIOS image. I am going to move this thread to the Insyde BIOS Unlocking Requests forum so that it can get attention from Insyde BIOS modders. BDMaster is the expert when it comes to Insyde BIOS images.

Link to BIOS webpage: http://support.toshiba.com/support/model...xt=1192108

~Steven
I cannot modify this Bios as is too old and I haven't any way to open using Insyde Tools !
You can ask to Andy (PMT author on MyDigitalLife) !
I am sorry Sad
Regards
(06-23-2015, 03:36 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot modify this Bios as is too old and I haven't any way to open using Insyde Tools !
You can ask to Andy (PMT author on MyDigitalLife) !
I am sorry Sad
Regards

OK,
Thanks for letting me know.
If I extracted the image from the exe, and uploaded it here, would there be any chance?