Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Rate the ASUS website forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 week in counting and no response to any of my posts on their site forums.
I honestly cannot think of a word profane enough to discribe how conflicted I am by the fact they make great mobo's and laptops. but cannot run a forum, speak concise english, and answer user posts in a timely manner! they must have help people at gun point to get their marketing data as to what consumers want in a system. wow sad. well maybe they just hired an idiot compnay to run the site!
I suppose that's possible!?! oh well Tongue I rank their forums +0 it loads, but really has no relevant data or information. as for response it's like calling a disconnected number for information!?!
id give them a 1/10 Tongue. Like you say , forums there ,but support isnt.

Maybe i should go work for them lol
Man, you've probably haven't had any touch with Creative Labs' support - now there's some of the most useless support people IMO Big Grin
(05-24-2010, 03:38 PM)presola Wrote: [ -> ]Man, you've probably haven't had any touch with Creative Labs' support - now there's some of the most useless support people IMO Big Grin

Yeah thank the almighty for that. My creative SB XFI platinum has had no problems luckily