Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Need unlocked BIOS for shuttle bail-tray notebook motherboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I would like for y'all geniuses to unlock this BIOS for me. Its an aptio 5 bios for a shuttle based AIO motherboard that has an almost identical version used in a notebook. the AIO version has support for windows 7 legacy installation, but the notebook version dont. I forced the AIO bios into the notebook mobo and tested w7 on it. All went well EXCEPT the bios when used in the notebook doesnt recognize the internal keyboard as usb, and says that no keyboard is conected at startup. If I connect a USB keyboard it boots ok, even the notebook keyboard works.

So, what I need is for the DC8BT11.rom to not ask for a keyboard OR for the H14BT58.rom to show options regarding w7 installation. It has legacy boot options but it doesnt boot W7 as it says it doesnt fully support acpi. If the second is doable I would very much like it done on the DC8BT10.rom as well.

If it isnt something extremely hard to do and something that need to be kept secret I would love to know how it's done. I messed around with AMIBCP a long time ago just for fun in old bioses but I didnt even find a newer version of amibcp to use in aptio 5 bioses. And that is as far my knowledge of this goes.

Many thanks in advance.