Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] HP G62-b10sp Unlocked BIOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day,

I would like to ask/request if someone could unlock the bios, the computer has an integrated GPU and a discrete one, and I would like to change the switchable graphics mode from Dynamic to Fixed, however the BIOS lacks such a feature. I was told unlocking it would solve my issues, tho I'm completely unexperienced with such things and I'm afraid I'd do more harm than good. >.<

The link to the current bios of this particular model is
HP G62-b10sp BIOS

Thanks in advance,
Kurokaze
Here you go :

http://rghost.net/8hbcnPYWz

let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink
(07-18-2015, 06:14 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go :

http://rghost.net/8hbcnPYWz

let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

Good day,
Today I installed the modified BIOS and it seemed to install right. I cannot however access the Startup menu tho (ESC key) but that ain't that much of a bother. I have a question tho, each time I change the video settings on the BIOS from Hybrid to dGPU or iGPU, it always reverts to Hybrid. Do you happen to know why? :S
SP55430
Search my posts,I have posted links to my version.
Not tested by me,it stay on hybrid,some reported settings don't work even revealed in setup.

If version posted by BDMaster have such result NWL is bypasseed in startup menu.

@all
Feel free to use my modded version,if needed just replace BDS module with original one to get rid of EFI boot devices.
Setup full unlocked.Whitelist bypassed for wifi cards in H19Bioslock,no problem with startup keys or wifi switch.
As someone reported maybe settings for video don't works as expected.
I never tested that option,graphics.
On charger start and works on ATI GPU,on battery start and work on Intel integrated.
If indeed don't works problem is in setup module,even revealed and available maybe based on some things setup module doesn't even check for that.
(07-20-2015, 06:31 AM)gabiz_ro Wrote: [ -> ]SP55430
Not tested by me,it stay on hybrid,some reported settings don't work even revealed in setup.

If version posted by BDMaster have such result NWL is bypasseed in startup menu.

@all
Feel free to use my modded version,if needed just replace BDS module with original one to get rid of EFI boot devices.
Setup full unlocked.Whitelist bypassed for wifi cards in H19Bioslock,no problem with startup keys or wifi switch.
On charger start and works on ATI GPU,on battery start and work on Intel integrated.
If indeed don't works problem is in setup module,even revealed and available maybe based on some things setup module doesn't even check for that.

Checked, but apparently the issues are similar. The GPU always defaults to Hybrid and doesn't stay as either iGPU or dGPU. The configuration should be Muxed based, as Muxless only showed up with 6xxxM AMD series (according to a quick research online). I don't have a battery on the laptop either, so it should always run with AMD by default, but alas. It keeps firing Intel as well.
(07-20-2015, 06:31 AM)gabiz_ro Wrote: [ -> ]SP55430

@all

Hi Gabiz,
can You upload your Bios Mod version to give a look ?
Many thanks
Regards
Hi does anyone have unlock UEFI bios for hp g62 b25sa so that i can install windows 8.1 or windows 10 with gpt partition style. Thank you
Please provide a working link.