Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Samsung R60 plus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-14-2022, 10:14 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]Someone on another forum asked me to make this mod, but you will get it too.
Samsung_R60P_09YI.zip

[Image: 09YI.jpg]
hello can you help i flashed your bios with dos and phlash16-1.7.0.21 when i now enter bios i am no longer able to navigate in the bios i turns on a strange beeping everytime and i must force to shut down
my device is samsung r60plus
(05-31-2023, 02:19 PM)Aljoscha Wrote: [ -> ]i am no longer able to navigate in the bios i turns on a strange beeping
Navigating up and down through the settings also impossible?
i think i got it my cpu is not compatible can you give me a tip what is the biggest cpu can running this machine?
(02-14-2022, 10:14 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]Someone on another forum asked me to make this mod, but you will get it too.
Samsung_R60P_09YI.zip

[Image: 09YI.jpg]

Yes, it is beeping while pushing arrow keys or navigate in BIOS menu.

Please, could you update / fix the latest original BIOS to access the Advanced settings. Thanks

Original BIOS update
(11-07-2023, 02:43 AM)cmpt Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it is beeping while pushing arrow keys or navigate in BIOS menu.

Can't fix it with lack of info. When you enter BIOS, it is the page named Main? You can't navigate once you get into the BIOS?
(11-07-2023, 03:59 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2023, 02:43 AM)cmpt Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it is beeping while pushing arrow keys or navigate in BIOS menu.

Can't fix it with lack of info. When you enter BIOS, it is the page named Main? You can't navigate once you get into the BIOS?

Thank you for your reply...

No, after you enter BIOS (F2) usual screen loads with standard menu list (Main / Advanced / Security / Boot / Exit), as soon as you click right arrow (->) it locks and beeps and you have to restart.  But if you click up, down or left arrow it works, no beeps, and all main menu listings looks the same, exception is a BOOT menu, under which the second item comes up with the strange HEX string, something like "%er#" and if you select that item, it locks PC again and you have to restart.

There is no such "Advanced" menu appears which you have posted above.

Please help!

P.S.
As you might know original BIOS update file contains 2 versions of BIOS for SAMSUNG R60 Plus corresponding 2 different motherboards - 09YI (Video card with shared memory) and 08YJ (Video card with own memory). If you want me to extract those 2 files I can do that.
(11-07-2023, 05:04 AM)cmpt Wrote: [ -> ]As you might know original BIOS update file contains 2 versions of BIOS for SAMSUNG R60 Plus corresponding 2 different motherboards
I can extract too.

Thank you for the info. I'll try to fix.
Pages: 1 2