Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Gateway NV55S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I would like to put this image (already formatted as 256 colors, 800x600)
[attachment=9272]
into my computer BIOS
[attachment=9273]
Thanks.
Ok friend,
all is possible but You have to edit this 37946B52-EC4B-46AF-AB83-76DBBE1E13C3_1266.ROM
PCX graphics file (use Adobe PSP CS4), file and get same Color Depth and Resolution to avoid issue !
Better to get same size Wink
Then I wil repack using your file Mod !
There are all Pics Modules into Bios :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pbqow1

Let me know
Regards
(09-10-2015, 08:34 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ok friend,
all is possible but You have to edit this 37946B52-EC4B-46AF-AB83-76DBBE1E13C3_1266.ROM
PCX graphics file (use Adobe PSP CS4), file and get same Color Depth and Resolution to avoid issue !
Better to get same size Wink
Then I wil repack using your file Mod !
There are all Pics Modules into Bios :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pbqow1

Let me know
Regards

Another question. Is it possible to change the background color of the boot/setup password prompt from black to something like green, purple or red? And both the background and text color (and cursor color) you see when a video mode change happens (the black screen with DOS cursor after post and before OS boot)?
Let me see this pic as I have to find into Bios Modules get a photo and upload
It here !
Regards
(09-24-2015, 02:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Let me see this pic as I have to find into Bios Modules get a photo and upload
It here !
Regards

This is what the boot password prompt is like

[Image: 4.jpg]
The one in my laptop is slightly larger but it have the same colors as that one.
And the "dos cursor" screen at boot is this 
[Image: dy1t9f.png]
it appears after the bios logo and before the bootloader and every time the OS switches from text mode to graphics mode.
I want to make the background in both screens another diferent color from the default black one (f.e: green or red) and I also want to turn that white cursor into the same color as the background.
No It generated into Code during execution . . . !
I am sorry Sad
Regards
Here is the modded image
[attachment=9437]
The rar archive contains the picture rom files from the original you posted to sendspace plus the modded one. The modded one is 37946B52-EC4B-46AF-AB83-76DBBE1E13C3_1266.ROM with 37946B52-EC4B-46AF-AB83-76DBBE1E13C3_1266_ORIG.ROM being the original file kept as backup.
Thanks for reports !
Regards
(10-03-2015, 07:54 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for reports !
Regards
Can I flash the BIOS using the modified .ROM file? If so, how?