Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request for bios mod for Asus M4A88TD-v evo/usb3 to disable all usb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been having a USB over current problem for a long time on off for the above mentioned board. I have done everything i could find on the net to no solution. I do not know if getting a modded BIOS with all onboard USB disabled will work but I am willing to give it a try because the "USB OVER CURRENT ERROR  DETECTED SYSTEM SHUT DOWN IN 15 SECONDS" will not let me get to the bios nor windows. I just want to be able to use my pc . If this can work I plan to get USB expansion card to gain USB functionality back. I am new to this so help is appreciated. Smile
(09-29-2015, 08:13 AM)SukaAme Wrote: [ -> ]I have been having a USB over current problem for a long time on off for the above mentioned board. I have done everything i could find on the net to no solution. I do not know if getting a modded BIOS with all onboard USB disabled will work but I am willing to give it a try because the "USB OVER CURRENT ERROR  DETECTED SYSTEM SHUT DOWN IN 15 SECONDS" will not let me get to the bios nor windows. I just want to be able to use my pc . If this can work I plan to get USB expansion card to gain USB functionality back. I am new to this so help is appreciated. Smile
Maybe removing the ribbon cable for the usb's not soldered onto the motherboard will help?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
(09-30-2015, 01:24 PM)Tomo336 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2015, 08:13 AM)SukaAme Wrote: [ -> ]I have been having a USB over current problem for a long time on off for the above mentioned board. I have done everything i could find on the net to no solution. I do not know if getting a modded BIOS with all onboard USB disabled will work but I am willing to give it a try because the "USB OVER CURRENT ERROR  DETECTED SYSTEM SHUT DOWN IN 15 SECONDS" will not let me get to the bios nor windows. I just want to be able to use my pc . If this can work I plan to get USB expansion card to gain USB functionality back. I am new to this so help is appreciated. Smile
Maybe removing the ribbon cable for the usb's not soldered onto the motherboard will help?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
If you mean removing the front panel connector from usb header, I've tried that unfortunately it still did not solve the problem