Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying and trying to get a hold of him with no success. If you need to, if you ship me your chip I can reflash it.

TheWiz
good luck for further operations with and greetings to gabe!
I first thought you were talking 'bout me... Big Grin
(03-06-2010, 10:00 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying and trying to get a hold of him with no success. If you need to, if you ship me your chip I can reflash it.

TheWiz
unfortunately the chip is down the drain so yea...im left with a nettle2 mobo without a bios chipBig Grin,i guess i was too rushed with flashing the previous bios mod
What do you mean by down the drain? Didd you throw it out? If yo can get one really cheap, set it as my shipping address and I will program it with this new retail BIOS we released cuz it has voltage and everything.

TheWiz
(03-09-2010, 06:16 AM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by down the drain? Didd you throw it out? If yo can get one really cheap, set it as my shipping address and I will program it with this new retail BIOS we released cuz it has voltage and everything.

TheWiz

i saw biosman selling one for $27 bucks :O
I also have one for spare, would give it, but I'm afraid sending from good ol' europe to the new world is quite expensive... Sad
(03-09-2010, 09:00 AM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]I also have one for spare, would give it, but I'm afraid sending from good ol' europe to the new world is quite expensive... Sad

im in asia,so i think it qualifies as even much more expSmile
I can send it to asia, too!
Depending on where precisely you want it to be sent I can tell you the exact amount of shipping expense...
(03-09-2010, 10:29 AM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]I can send it to asia, too!
Depending on where precisely you want it to be sent I can tell you the exact amount of shipping expense...

found this info from everest
Motherboard Properties:
Motherboard ID 08/14/2007-MCP61P-6A61KE11C-00
Motherboard Name Abit NF-M2S / Acer EM61PM/EM61SM / ECS GeForce6100SM-M / Packard Bell MCP61SM-AM

Anyone want to test the ecs GeForce6100SM-M bios being that they are still in business and abit is not? I haven't had the guts to try it yet Tongue

Nick
I think Tango might have and he said the Abit worked best, but ask him. We need to update AGESA, get a splashscreen in there, correct fan issue, and update the graphics ROm (even though we all use the PCI-E slot)