Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah im fine with it, although it would be cool if you put powered by Biosmods.com or something along the lines of in the spashscreen.
(03-16-2010, 07:04 AM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah im fine with it, although it would be cool if you put powered by Biosmods.com or something along the lines of in the spashscreen.

or would look cool if you could swap out the energy star logo with your own for sure Smile

Nick
Banana, can I recruit you for the team (read the blog)?

TheWiz
(03-16-2010, 11:59 AM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Banana, can I recruit you for the team (read the blog)?

TheWiz

Sure Smile I replied to the blog about 20 mins ago Tongue

Nick
HeHe, you replied, sure didnt help me with the answer Tongue
Logos

EPA
[attachment=382]

and Splash
[attachment=383]

I also transformed the EPA to the EPA2-format and atached it as zip-file...
Dude, this is perfect, and way cool. Definitely approve (ace job there) Big Grin

So while were at it, did you add the latest AGESA and microcode to the biostar for fun. Have we found a way to make the fans work correctly without manual editing.
Just as a heads up, I don't know what you guys have been trying to enable
on the abit bios, but I halfassed figured out modbin, and turned multiplier control
and cpu voltage control on , and also fixed high fan speed on startup after a flash, atleast for my mb, if ya want a copy email me.
(03-16-2010, 05:46 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Have we found a way to make the fans work correctly without manual editing.

We could hook them up to a household dimmer and a 12v car battery Tongue

Nick
LOL, I actually rewired the fan so it basically ran at 5V all the time (1200RPM)