Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-16-2010, 07:32 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, I actually rewired the fan so it basically ran at 5V all the time (1200RPM)

once I tweaked the smart fan settings the cpu fan runs fine. I can hear it spinning faster or slower as the temp changes. I dont think i would select auto adjust, it starts the test at 0 rpm. I didint like my fan not running even under low load. Its not a laptop Tongue

Nick
(03-16-2010, 07:52 PM)banana19 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2010, 07:32 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, I actually rewired the fan so it basically ran at 5V all the time (1200RPM)

once I tweaked the smart fan settings the cpu fan runs fine. I can hear it spinning faster or slower as the temp changes. I dont think i would select auto adjust, it starts the test at 0 rpm. I didint like my fan not running even under low load. Its not a laptop Tongue

Nick

What MB are you guys running, In auto mine runs all the time, and cycles normally as far as I can tell.
For me, (Nettle 2 im on) the cpu fan auto adjusted but the system fan on the back was at full RPM.
(03-16-2010, 09:17 PM)freddyz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2010, 07:52 PM)banana19 Wrote: [ -> ]

Nick

What MB are you guys running, In auto mine runs all the time, and cycles normally as far as I can tell.

Iris8. auto adjust would prob work, but the bios reads the systems temp about 20 degrees off. It may just not like my cpu. hwmoniter reads it fine thou once windows boots.

Nick
Acer E380
No prob with the fan issue...
hopefully the weekend comes quickly so I can finish testing and post my bioses...
I found a great tutorial for OCing AMD dual-core socket AM2 CPU!!! Can I post the link here??
(03-18-2010, 05:21 PM)talon4x4 Wrote: [ -> ]I found a great tutorial for OCing AMD dual-core socket AM2 CPU!!! Can I post the link here??

By All Means Smile We value our members contributing valuable resources!

Thanks
Admin
(03-19-2010, 12:32 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2010, 05:21 PM)talon4x4 Wrote: [ -> ]I found a great tutorial for OCing AMD dual-core socket AM2 CPU!!! Can I post the link here??

By All Means Smile We value our members contributing valuable resources!

Thanks
Admin

Great!! I know some places are funny about putting links up that are on other sites. I haven't tried anything suggested here yet, but I learned so much!! It was definitely a great read!!

http://www.overclock.net/amd-general/307...t-am2.html
Try this...[attachment=394]
I think it is not fully OC-enabled but it should work for the -AM and the -GM boards...
And it is brought you in association with splash- and EPA-logo...
For the -HM's and hopefully the -SM's it is coming soon!
Well the Nettle2 is an HM, so make sure that you guys dont flash until the proper release.

Tango, up for some MSN, thanks for the release (howd u fit it all)