Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you make sure that the splash screen was enabled in the bios. If you feel confident I would try the ABIT bis, but again still looknig into it.

TheWiz
(04-22-2010, 02:48 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make sure that the splash screen was enabled in the bios. If you feel confident I would try the ABIT bis, but again still looknig into it.

TheWiz

Im wondering if there is one more one version..

The iris8 models have an iris8-gl6 and an iris8-gl8 the gl 6 has the 2 sata and 2 ram slots. wonder if thats why we are having trouble with the nettle3 bad flashes where some work and some dont.

Nick
The nettle3 flashes failed with the ABIT bios because apparently that board deals with CPU initialization for the Phenom a bit differently. Sosmeone has sent their chip for reprogramming, so I will test the biostar on my nettle3 soon.

Chris
How to change CPU Voltage
I not found
where cpu voltage ram voltage ram timing setting
Voltages for those are in the Biostar version of this board. For the ABIT, banana19 can provide a copy that has the options for CPU voltage, but not RAM voltage.

TheWiz
(04-24-2010, 07:33 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]For the ABIT, banana19 can provide a copy that has the options for CPU voltage, but not RAM voltage.

TheWiz
what should i do
i want change cpu voltage

(sorry I'm not good at english)
What language do you speak, I may be able to translate.
i speak Thai- -*

banana19 can provide a copy that has the options for CPU voltage, but not RAM voltage.
^
^
it means i have to change bios? now, i use bios that in first page
it correct?
The Biostar bios has all voltage options, but lacks a couple options in the bios you are using.

Tthe one you have, can be edited to have cpu voltage, not DRAM voltage.

I will repost the links to make it clearer for you.

TheWiz