Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-28-2010, 06:47 PM)banana19 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2010, 12:28 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Nick, something isn't right. Your attatchment size says it is 584, it should be 512, which is why he is erroring out.

TheWiz

ya i noticed that too, but it still worked for me. thats the first unlocked abit bios we tried.

edit. opps. rename it abit.rar and unpack it first. DO NOT USE the winflash thats in the rar file.

Nick
Flash Rom is write-protect
what should i do
Look on your board, maybe there is a jumper for setting write-(un-)protection... I myself got the MCP61PM-AM from Acer E380 and the lockjumper is called D2D!

ReUpped the abitbios.bin out of banana19s last ReUp... Big Grin
My m/b is Nettle1
where is jumper for setting write protection of my m/b
(04-29-2010, 11:02 AM)adisak01234 Wrote: [ -> ]My m/b is Nettle1
where is jumper for setting write protection of my m/b

I can't tell you this, cause in the Layout and Specs it isn't even shown. I found it on the opposide side of the PCI-Express-Slot between the SATA-Ports and the (passive-cooled) chipset... Maybe you can just wait for banana19 and/or TheWiz to verify my thoughts! Wink
Ive been reading this thread for a while but im still having trouble deciding which bios would be best for my mcp61pm-am board and athlon 5000+ BE, i really only need cpu voltage to get the overclock i want but more would be good. So if anyone has tested these bios on this board i would appreciate some more info and maybe a picture or 2 Smile
Chances are its going to work fine, the worst that happens is you pay 15 bucks to get your chip fixed, but most -am people hvve been having a ball.

TheWiz
So just what the first page has is what i need ? Just wondering becuase there are a lot of other downloads floating around this thread Wink
I would go with the download Tango just reuploadaed two posts above.
I have successfully modded my HP MCP61PM-HM Motherboard as described

First of all thanks to all the members of the team who worked hard over the bios.

Now lets come to the point, I need to run AMD Sempron 140 / 2.7 GHz / AM3 Socket / 45W TDP ; over this motherboard.

When I put it in, I JUST GET A BLACK SCREEN, NOTHING ELSE !!!

I would appreciate if someone give me the bios, which would let this motherboard to support the AMD Sempron 140 Processor.

Additional Information
-------------------------------
Currently running AMD X2 Athlon 6000+ Dual Core Processor.
Everything Working Fine but Motherboard doesn't support the AMD Sempron 140 Processor

Regards,
Kamal P
Hmm, OK this is a missed AMD-proc-tree in our testings...
I will try to get this issue fixed if TheWiz can provide me the modded biostar-BIOS again... Wink