Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually AMD SEMPRON 140 is AM3 Socket enabled processor and 45W TDP, will it be possible to get the support of this processor over this board ?
It really shouldn't be that much of an issue. Have you tried the stock biostar bios and seen if it boots?

TheWiz
(05-12-2010, 02:06 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]It really shouldn't be that much of an issue. Have you tried the stock biostar bios and seen if it boots?

TheWiz

Will you kindly provide me that bios ? I mean any link to download the same so that I can try amigo ?
Okay, thanks!
Is there any option to change the multiplier of CPU (now is 10.5x, but i want 11x)?
Will be a Biostar bios soon?
Hello everybody,

I want to unlock my Bios, but my mother board is an HP MCP61PM-HM (Netlle 3), so I wonder if I can unlock my Bios with your program.

Thanks.
Hello
I recently just flashed it with the latest .bin you have given me, and my fan is randomly going loud and quiet yes i put the settings you told me to,
i just would like to reflash my bios with the original .bin, i tried downloading the original .bin which is an exe from HP but it says your system is not compatible, it saying that because its not an hp bios anymore, please i would just like to reflash my bios with the original, or if you can get my pc to be quiet that would be helpful too.
Uh dude, u gotta follow this guide to get the system fan to work right:

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/496

TheWiz (If u really wanna go back I will provide you the bin file to reflash the board, but the solution I provided WORKS as I had all the same issues, and by far this is the best BIOS)
Please i would just like the on .bin to reflash my bios with, thank you.
I have the M613Z_19.BIN, what's better, this or the Net527?