Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Fujitsu Esprimo P3520
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(10-11-2015, 09:00 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know now. Need to find it.
When you tried to boot you system with L5420 with native BIOS, can you boot up with Flash-BIOS diskette? Or enter to BIOS?

The PC works with the Xeon L5420 CPU in DOS mode (Hiren's boot, Flash-boot or DOS HDD), but I get a message "No Microcode Update Loaded for Booting Processor" every time, and I have to press F1 to go on.

Windows 8.1 doesn't start with L5420, restarting all the time.
OK, it makes all the difference!
Try this tool - MICROCODE UPDATE VER.2.00 REL 1.24
Download and run it. Check up "File Extraction", use button "Browse" to navigate to your bootable DOS-Flash (or diskette), press "OK". Overwrite files.
Shutdown your system, install new CPU, boot from your DOS-device.
It should be update microcodes for current CPU.
Restart system.
Post results please!
(10-11-2015, 09:56 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]OK, it makes all the difference!
Try this tool - MICROCODE UPDATE VER.2.00 REL 1.24
Download and run it. Check up "File Extraction", use button "Browse" to navigate to your bootable DOS-Flash (or diskette), press "OK". Overwrite files.
Shutdown your system, install new CPU, boot from your DOS-device.
It should be update microcodes for current CPU.
Restart system.
Post results please!

It works!!! No warning when booting.
Many, many thanks!
Just to see where it was replaced can make a last Bios Backup and upload here ?
Regards
(10-11-2015, 03:32 PM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Just to see where it was replaced can make a last Bios Backup and upload here ?
Regards

I gave back the PC to my client.

In two weeks, I will make the same procedure with my mother computer, it is the same model. I'll try to remmeber to upload the required BIOS file.
Many Tahnks anyway !
Regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4