Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello BiosMods

I have a Dell Inspiron 15R SE 7520 with switchable graphics, and Turbo Boost. I tried to do some overclocking on it, but I do not have any options for it in my Bios. I would like to know if you can mod a Bios that can make this possible. Also, adding a feature that enable me to choose when I want to use the integrated graphics or the dedicated graphics would be greatly helpfull. 

My actual version of the Bios is: 7520 A11 Bios, disponible on Dell Site.
My specs: 

[Image: XoltCY.png][Image: fsjMcJ.png]

That's all for now, thanks!

P.S: I've found something about a modded Bios to Dell 15R, but I couldn't access, some links were off, and I didn't understood all the process, so, I came here asking.

EDIT: I've read the thread and tried to run the Universal Bios Backup, but I get "can not identify the BIOS", so, I can't know if my threat is in the correct place.
try this one :

http://rghost.net/8CXNP9qds

Let me know
Regards
Working fine, thank you!
I've had some issues when rebooting for the first time, like a message saying it couldn't find a boot option, so it asket to reboot again and again.
Looking at the new Bios, the UEFI system was off, I turned it on, adn everything is working fine.