Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: bios update request for G31T-M2 to support Q9650 CPU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good afternoon!

could you help me? Need to modify BIOS. G31t-m2, I have the same problems as the author of this topic. Installed Xeon e5450, determined, turned on, all 4 cores have it working, but only the cooling fan spin at maximum. And supposedly my processor is very hot, although I touch the CPU cooler with my hands, it's cold. Thank you in advance. Google Translater!  Angel

Не могли бы вы мне помочь? Нужно модефецировать БИОС. G31t-m2, проблемы у меня такие же как у автора данной темы. Установил Xeon e5450, определил, включился, все 4 ядра есть все работает, но только вентилятор охлаждения крутиться на максимуме. И якобы у меня процессор очень горячий, хотя руками трогаю радиатор охлаждения процессора, он холодный. Заранее спасибо.
Kazken
Make BIOS backup by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
(02-24-2018, 10:35 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Kazken
Make BIOS backup by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
OK. First step - flash latest BIOS for Acer Veriton M265.
(10-25-2015, 10:54 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]I found another OEM (by ECS) motherboard that looks like yours. It's EG31M from Acer Veriton M265 and... EG31M BIOS has the same Image Information module with G31T-M2 BIOS.
(10-25-2015, 12:21 PM)Zwierbel Wrote: [ -> ]Flashed afterwards the Acer EG31M bios and that works perfect. CPU Q9650 is correct detected, windows is booting w/o any problem and all devices including the fan
are working as expected. Additonally the overclocking funcion is visible now, I'm happy :-)
I found a modified BIOS for g31t-m, will my motherboard G31t-m2 work with this BIOS?
I'm not sure, Image Information modules are different!
But you can try to flash IdeaFix's mod for EG31M.
Pages: 1 2 3