Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] HP Elitebook 8560p Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tried it all, no success.
Have you tried removind the WLAN card and try to boot without it?

And repeating the procedures without the HD in the laptop?

Sorry if i seem heavy but i don't want you to send laptop to HP and them charging you for it. Wink
(07-16-2011, 08:49 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried removind the WLAN card and try to boot without it?

And repeating the procedures without the HD in the laptop?

Sorry if i seem heavy but i don't want you to send laptop to HP and them charging you for it. Wink

Tried, also no success!

Would be no problem, if have good contacts to HP here in Austria, i'll tell them the symptoms of a normal Mainboard defect Wink
Try another thing. Look in the stick for all the occurences of the file 68SCF.BIN and rename all to 68SCE.BIN and try again. If not working i will send you another file to make more tries, if you don't mind.
(07-16-2011, 09:37 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Try another thing. Look in the stick for all the occurences of the file 68SCF.BIN and rename all to 68SCE.BIN and try again. If not working i will send you another file to make more tries, if you don't mind.

Tried it too... won't work!

Ok, send me more tries thanks Wink
http://www.mediafire.com/?stl2gg7fybs5a5d

Just in case the laptop used 68SCE instead of 68SCF image. Unpack in fresh formatted usb stick. and repeat all the previous tries Smile

FN+B, WIN+B, 4 arrows, FN+ESC, ...
No success!
Maybe this is useless but...

Have you made all tries without the battery plugged and with the AC charger feed connected?
I've tried all methods without the battery!
Does the laptop beep or do anything when pressing the Win+B or other of the trigger combos?
try to use the smallest/oldest pendrive you can

Sh1t i'm running out of ideas Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10