Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Toshiba L855 Bios Flash Failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I need help pls.
I have Toshiba L855, Insydebios.
I try to mod bios, but i do something wrong.
After i flash bios i couldn't start windows anymore, same as i couldn't do flash anymore, and cant to start new windows installation.
After i cant do nothing i do a Crysis recovery flash with original bios.
I do everything right. I put bios.fd on emty flash fat32. put in laptop. While pressing FN+F put Power cable in and power it. Lap top do searching with blinking led.
Computer do flashing after 10 sec with speeding fan or what ever and power it off itself. Bios flashed. After that i right that moment power lap top on. Mby i needet to w8 to he power itself, but i do that right moment.
In that moment its Black Screen.
After nothing happens, i repeat procedure, but now lap top cant find file from flash, its led lamp keep blinking and blinking and nothing happens. I do the same as before procedure with fat32 and only one file bios.fd but it cant flash it. First time its flash after 10 second.

Thanks in advance and for hlep
(11-18-2015, 02:05 AM)stojke87 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.
I need help pls.
I have Toshiba L855, Insydebios.
I try to mod bios, but i do something wrong.
After i flash bios i couldn't start windows anymore, same as i couldn't do flash anymore, and cant to start new windows installation.
After i cant do nothing i do a Crysis recovery flash with original bios.
I do everything right. I put bios.fd on emty flash fat32. put in laptop. While pressing FN+F put Power cable in and power it. Lap top do searching with blinking led.
Computer do flashing after 10 sec with speeding fan or what ever and power it off itself. Bios flashed. After that i right that moment power lap top on. Mby i needet to w8 to he power itself, but i do that right moment.
In that moment its Black Screen.
After nothing happens, i repeat procedure, but now lap top cant find file from flash, its led lamp keep blinking and blinking and nothing happens. I do the same as before procedure with fat32 and only one file bios.fd but it cant flash it. First time its flash after 10 second.

Thanks in advance and for hlep

TRY naming the file bios.rom

All the best Bro, Hope it works out for you!

Regards,
Mohamed
Il try when i come home. Im on job. Thanks for help.
Didnt, work..
I repeat first time i do crysis recovery with BIOS.fd on emty fat32 usb and it passed, but i turn comp just after flash finish, and till that moment black screen,

i order bios chip from ebay, i will replace it from board.

But till chip arrived any suggestion ?????

Thanks in advance
Any suggestion?