Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: iei afl2-w10a slic 2.1 request/help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have an iei afl2-w10a embedded panel pc and I can't seem to insert a slic table into the bios using the phoenix dell efi slic tool 266.

After running the tool I get successful but after flashing then using the slic toolkit no slic table is present.

if I read back the bios and run it through pheonixtool again it says found string so I'm not too sure what I am doing wrong I'm guessing it is putting it in the wrong place?.

I have tried using the module and dynamic options with both settings of slp2 module.
I flashed each time rebooted and no valid table is found.
of note the code option fails.

I'm a bit reluctant to edit the advanced settings as i don't really know what they do, I think may need help in this area.

of note the slp key I can enter and works.

I have selected the other option in the manufacture selection as iei is not listed but noted selecting asus gives you other methods to mod.
Is it save to try say the nv method or new module presented under this manufacturer ?

info here from manufacturer:
http://www.ieiworld.com/product_groups/i...0000000004&cid=08141356634833715309&id=09065428759898469540#.Vk7KVzYVio8

bios and rw everything attached

the bios is an ami uefi image acpi 2.0

[attachment=9809]
[attachment=9810]