Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] ASUS x54c Bios Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to every one, i have Asus x54c laptop. and i need advanced bios. or unlocked. i try find it in google, but no matches found for this. because i need to install windows xp and windows 7. and then installing xp windows , setup pop up blue death window. thanks for your help, i waiting for unlocked bios ! i atached bios file.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. Smile
(07-22-2013, 06:49 AM)GoodBad Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to every one, i have Asus x54c laptop. and i need advanced bios. or unlocked. i try find it in google, but no matches found for this. because i need to install windows xp and windows 7. and then installing xp windows , setup pop up blue death window. thanks for your help, i waiting for unlocked bios ! i atached bios file.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. Smile

And i have question, why AMIBCP3.46 do not open my bios file? my bios file extension is .210 ,and the program needs .rom extension . how i can mod my bios file? thanks very well. Smile
Change your SATA mode to IDE in BIOS.
GoodBad,
(07-25-2013, 11:48 AM)badboy97 Wrote: [ -> ]Change your SATA mode to IDE in BIOS.
this is your solution.
AMIBCP 3.46 is made for AMI BIOS modifications while you have AMI EFI firmware called Aptio. It's a newer generation of firmware and old tools won't work with it.
Hello, I am looking for a unlocked bios mod for the ASUS x54c

Model: X54C-BBK22
Bios Version: 210
Bios Vendor: American Megatrends Incorporated (AMI)
[attachment=9998]