Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Xeon 5060 in hp sff dc7600 (945G chipset)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What kind of CPU you have (with CPUID 6FD, 1067A)?
Did you try to boot your computer with it?
I have E2160 (CPUID 6FD), E5200 (CPUID 1067A), I tryed these two CPUs in the past, and no start.
What was a result?
(12-23-2015, 03:23 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]What was a result?

Now i try again with e2160 (sla8z cpuid 6fd),
 when i connect the power cord, the led is blinking in red colour two times ( in series by two),
if i press the power button it stops, when i want to start from power button, no singnal, only fans try to start one second.
Your motherboard don't support all CPU with Core microarchitecture. So the best CPU for this motherboard - Pentium D 960 with stepping D0 (SL9K7), TDP = 95W
(12-23-2015, 03:23 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Your motherboard don't support all CPU with Core microarchitecture. So the best CPU for this motherboard - Pentium D 960 with stepping D0 (SL9K7), TDP = 95W

Some motherboard with 945G chipset support more CPUs, this is the reason for that i want to try.
Some people have tried to boot Core CPU on this motherboard with no success. It doesn't support them, it hasn't necessary VRM.
If you want to put 6fd and 1067a, for the last test is ok, if not that is.
I respect you and I wish you happy holidays.
It's senseless trial but you can try to flash this new mod.
(12-23-2015, 08:13 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]It's senseless trial but you can try to flash this new mod.

Hello, the result is still negative with the last bios.

Best regards
Pages: 1 2 3