Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Y700-15ISK (CDCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi, I tried your method but now I have a problem, I had the 316 code, I wanted to go back to everything from the beginning and fix the sound, I made the last point of the manual and now my Lenovo does not start at all, only for a moment and constantly restart please help me
Hi, I'd like unlock cdcn54ww bios.bin file. for my Y700-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80NV and i have CH341A EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer. Thank You for Your Kindness
Hello Dudu2020 you still help to unlock the bios ?

I will try to read the bios from my laptop in the near future because I have the latest version and I have to use the programmer, will I be able to count on your help, I will repay you. I would like to use the full potential of the installed RAM
Good Morning,

is modding the bios of Lenovo Y700-15ISK can remove bios password (or reset it)?
Hello,

Sorry this is an old topic but my Y700-15ISK is bricked (loop without access to BIOS).
I have CH341A, I connected it to the 2 BIOS chips on the motherboard, this is what shows up on Asprogrammer:
1st chip : GD25Q32 (GIGADEVICE) GD25Q32B (GIGADEVICE) after reading info, all if FFFFFFFFF
2nd chip : GD25B64C (GIGADEVICE) GD25Q64 (GIGADEVICE) GD25Q64B (GIGADEVICE) after reading info, it seems valid.

what's the next step please, and which chip should I overwrite ?

Thank you
BIOS ของฉันแสดงหมายเลขเวอร์ชันไม่ถูกต้อง แก้ไขไข้อย่างไร?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9